Your Photographer & Web Designer
For over 12 years, I've been on this visual journey.
Photography caught me later in life, as a freshman in college, when I had the opportunity to learn film. I loved spending hours in the dark room waiting for my amateur images to appear on paper. This was a young love that grew into a passion for life. Finding beauty and intentionality in everything that would seem ordinary, is where my inspiration and creativity develops. This then sparked a love for putting together my own website for my business and then going on to develop an online presence for other businesses.I am the down to earth kind of gal, who loves capturing real life stuff. In what seems ordinary there is such beauty that needs to shine and cannot be forgotten. Creativity is at the heart of everything we do and that is what I want to emulate for you online!
My own heart stirs when I see others passionate about what they do. You may be a wife and/or mother who has brought her business dream to life through blood, sweat and tears. You are balancing it all and are not wanting to miss a beat. You want to showcase your passions, but aren't able to handle it all yourself. Like words on paper that express how we feel,. images tell more than just a sales pitch. They communicate where love goes, how it spreads to the inner cracks of life and explodes where you least expect it. Your website and images can do the same!
That is why I want to offer you an opportunity to meet with me. To share with me your story, so that I might capture what is only natural, beautiful, and good. Your business deserves it!
A little more about me...
- I live in the Greater Hudson Valley of Upstate New York with my husband, Chris.
- We bought a fixer upper set in the woods by a rushing creek that we are slowly working on.
- To relax, I enjoy working out in the yard, reading autobiographies, cleaning (weird I know) & running.
- Every so often I get the chance to travel, which I LOVE.
- I do my best to be active & healthy. You might see a post or two about it all.